Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Winter Report

Cold weather. Check.
Chocolate. Check.
Story books. Check.
Dramas. Check.

Well.. you can guess how I am going to spend my next two weeks already la. Grow fat and relax. Hahahaha.. Holidaying life is fun if you minus the anxiety that I still suffer from my finals.

So how's working life? Damn syiok la. You guys should work every holidays den when I come online in the afternoon confirm can meet everyone! So syiok betul! Hahaha.. *daggers coming towards me*

Loke! Where you went for holiday? So syiok one.. hari hari berholiday! Hahahaha.. Sama Yen Ping ah?

Neway.. of course Jo's work can lose weight la.. Unlike you all. She is saving lives in hospital oke! Hahaha.. Have to run here and there.. You think like u all ah? Exercise fingers everyday.. after eating such a big heavy lunch.. HAhaha.. Guess where all the food go to if you sit there whole day? Buttock and tummy. I can feel mine growing during exam period time. Damn sien!

Neway.. anyone got any new drama to recommend me? I am bored! Bored Bored Bored!

No comments: