arlo..it seems like only me,pao,heng yang giat post-up nia..wat abt Jo Ooi and Lin?...esp Lin, that's super bored at work ah?hahah..
anyways,I do not understand the theory, "once you work, you will lose weight" leh..i feel that working, esp in an office is the fattening-est thing in the world..cos u keep himpit-ing ur butt and the only thing that moves is ur fingers and wrist. And its super cold, so you become super hungry, and hence, you will eat super-more. Correct?..lolz
***
HP Pao..3 months ago, you were motivating me to ber-gym and telling all the good stuffs about it..now leh?..still going or not? thought you want to show up in Aus dalam bikinis for Heng to see?..hmmm maybe you are training in secret..hahahaa..
***
Too much of good food is never good. On MOnday,I went to eat at this super yummy Japanese restaurant called Rakuzen near Subang Medical Centre. It was scrumptious...and expensive!6 of us ate about RM550..*gasps..all the yummy sashimi, oyster and..all the good things lah!But..
And then I had to develop rashes..I think it's allergy due to me taking durians before heading to the restaurant la..make now my chest, back, tummy and a little on thighs have this sorta mosquito bite mark that's not itchy nor swollen..but its red..and I see some going to tumbuh nanah.lagi develop sorethroat and slight fever. make me waste another day of gym..Haih..hiaolah..eat so much sumore and see..
so HPs..lesson is: not to eat durians and japanese food together..it kills -_-"
***
Back to work..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment