okla..since this blog so ko lian tai, then I shall blog. lolz. wanna say what leh? lately i've been doing a couple of things nia,routine day by day berlalu. contohnya..wake up 6.20am,go to work,chatting with loke and lin/work..then finish at 5pm..leave work, go to gym, go home watch football, sleep. intervals between is used to eat eat eat eat eat and watch anime.hehehz. cham la..my gym is coming to a waste! and I was just starting to see progress..then mana tau I fell into the abyss of compulsive eating again...don't know why..even when I'm full I cant stop eating..horrible right?..sigh..I definitely gained weight lo..but clothes not getting any tighter...I'm like that wan..once ppl puji I'm slimmer or anything, then I will celebrate by eating non-stop. Macam on Saturday..I went to gym ma..just for a short while nia,for Pilates class. Then in the class I stuck out pretty well..meaning I went through the whole class doing the entire routine..and my triceps are stronger d now!..haha but still flabby arms la..
So leh hor..I felt happy..cos instructor puji. So leh hor lagi..that morning dahlah I took such a heavy breakfast and lunch..after gym abt 6pm, terus hit the makanan at my aunt's restaurant. I took birthday cake, ate rice..then work lo at aunt's till abt 9pm. then eat eat eat..rice, dessert (bubur chacha) and rojak. Ingatkan that's the last meal for the day liao..went back home..my aunt jio makan seafood. and as all of u know, hooiching never say "NO" to free food. although I was pretty full d,at that time. I pun ingatkan since I'm not such a big seafood fan,sure can control wan..mana tau I took quite a lot of crab,lala, and char koay teow. Ahhh..guilty siot..dahlah bersusah-payah berpilates nia that afternoon (pilates concentrates on the core of our body--abs!)..flush down the toilet d lo..then 3am, I pun sit down in front of the tv to watch Italy vs USA. Tanpa disedari, I ate almost a whole packet of muruku..its not the round spiral type wan..its the mix of a few kinds of indian crackers wan..got green peas and peanuts in it also eh. At first tak mau makan wan..mana tau italy played so badly..ma kekkhi and eat lo..I bring new definition to the word, "eating machine". -_-"
don't even start talking about yesterday, worse! haha~ I can't even recall what I ate d..but I know involves yau char kwai and mango at 1am while watching brazil vs. Australia..so Pao..ur case is not so bad after all..Lin also..hmm..actually I think sometimes I eat until very full d,but I can still continue eating wan,my stomach is called a elastic stomach..as my aunts say.."you are blessed d..considering the way u eat,u should be round as a bola". Hmm. Gym lo..I feel la..meaning all my work out in 3months is equivalent to how much extra I have been eating. But weekdays I'm pretty much controlled wan the eating, as long as I dont step into my aunt's restaurant it's fine. But I ganti balik during weekend..sigh..
Oh, Lin! After I went gym on Friday (I love its yoga classes), I went home to watch Argentina play..then I had this super duper cravings for William's roti nan. But I forgot that I oredi asked my aunt to cook for me the day before..so had to eat also lo..then I asked my fren for directions to William..hehe. Ate with him and his family lar..one of my cambodia tourmates..I had Mozzarella Turkey Cheese nan. RM10 k!! can buy whole personal pizza d..but super the yummy la..that time I really full till wanna 'phak ling tao'..cos it's been a long time I went mamak to eat liao..more than a month tarak clubbing..tarak clubbing means I won'tt so kutlat go mamak lah..want to eat, my aunt's hse is stocked with food la. but kesimpulannya I wanna say is it's yummy! surprisingly although that place doesnt have a 'name board' but everyone knows where the place is lo..quite popular spot
what else ah..how else to put on weight?..eat birthday cake everyday lo..and then those fried fried stuff..then sit down in front of pc whole day..or go to bed straight. hahahah
am at work now..but today HP Loke having offday..so nobody chat with my in MSN..sometimes HP Lin lo..but she sekejap-sekejap lesap wan..keep on break eh!..hahaha. okla..back to work..my boss managed to convince me to extend till end of the month..I think he doesnt know about my giat MSN-ing activities..cos I havent finished my workscope for him ma..and its very mafan for him to teach someone the same thing over again..so this week I have to rajin-rajin liao..but its monday blues..and im sleepy like anything..
on a brighter note..I managed to convince my aunt to bring us go eat japanese food today.hahah means no gym lo today..see how 1st la..tata~ sorry la this post so cacat..I'm typing this in a semi-conscious state
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Gemuk Hooi Ching coming up soon! No longer OB liao.. Super OB! hahaha
wah heng melampau...i oso ditembak indirectly..ouch!!
Post a Comment