Monday, June 12, 2006

Aloha!

Hey all! Pai seh ar..haven't been blogging for a while now..not that I don't want to..just been kinda busy lately..hehe. Obviously with work la..duh! So what I've been up to? Nothing much la..I've already updated my blog dy..so go read la. I will update as much as I can, but sometimes you gotta have inspiration/stuff to write ma..ahem! You know me..leading a boring life here..plus no hols this year..sob! But I do read all ur blogs..don't worry..hehe. Anyways, to Pao and Hsuiyong, good luck for the exams! Gambate!
Okay, I see there are 2 HPC-ians who's gone way nuts due to their exams dy..posting up nonsense..hahaha. Okok..I'll take that as you guys trying to release stress..hehe.
Jo Ooi, how's work so far for you? So good la..got half day off wan..hehe. Wahh..I'm green with envy about ur HK trip la..jealous nya. I don't have hols at all this year..sob! Plus, there's even a Spanish guy who's interested in you..woooo hooo..tho I don't get what he's talking about..haha..Hooi Ching, have you finished translating dy? Faster tell! Hsuiyong, can we make this blog a private thingy coz we can't possibly let the whole world read whatever's in here right? It's just plain 'Girl Talk' stuff plus some intimate secrets *wink *wink
Wah, Pao, you 'kua khi' me dy..I'm not even near the measurements of that girl posted by Hooi Ching..make me pai seh nya..aiyoyo! I must go korek one lubang to put my head in..just like what the ostrich's doing..kakak. I think I got ur penyakit dy..munching chocs like nobody's business and also ice cream and lazy to go exercise..hehehe.
Hsuiyong, who you wanna pimp me with? Better be a good looking guy with a good heart..haha. Please la..MOC definitely stands for Master of Ceremony la...something like a PR..not what you've mentioned. All in favour of me say 'I'..I hear a lot of 'I's..hehe. Well, my training has it's good and bads. Good ones is that I don't need to worry on passing up assignments and doing revision during the nite and weekends. Bad ones is I've gotten myself the habit to eat a lot and it seems that when I'm frust about something I tend to eat soooooo way much..didn't know I had such a habit. There was one time I was so frustrated with my work..coz I was given the task way last minute and due in 2 days..which was so damn absurd..so when I went back, my mom told me to go get dinner..got nasi kandar..i was in charge of buying, so bought lotsa fried chicken, sotong, fish, egg, curry and so on..for the whole family la..on my way back to the car, I got myself 10 curry puffs..which I ate 8 of them that nite after a very heavy dinner and go to sleep after that..too frust dy..isn't that just plain crazy? Plus, after a whole month and I still can't get used to waking up so early in the morning although I slept so early the nite b4 ;P It's freaking cold here and sleepy. Can't imagine myself when I come out to work that time..sigh! And I still have no idea what kinda job I'll be applying..sigh.
No juicy news bout me la..don't listen to Loh-Jo. She's lying! She's just trying to cover up for what she's done. She ppk me for movies for her abang! I wanted her to go watch Da Vin Ci Code and X-Men 3 with me but she was too busy with her abang..sob..sob..dahla most of u guys watched dy..okla..I know I'm a bit outdated ma. Never mind la..I'm going to watch X-Men 3 tonite with Charng Yee..oh yeah, she's back..I bumped into her the other day in Gurney Plaza and she happens to have not watched the movie yet also..hehe..good for me ;)
You know what, today I'm soooooo free..been blogging since morning..went out for breakfast..continue blogging..out for lunch and back again to blog..kakaka..for the record I'm not tengah curi tulang ar..just that I've finished all my work dy and have nothing else to do. I did asked my supervisor if she wants me to do anything else and she says she'll let me know later..so that's why I'm now updating you guys so you won't say that I don't blog..ehhehe.
Okay la..dunno what else to say dy..I did write a lot of stuff in my own blog..so go read la.

Signing off,
MOC

No comments: