I think I duk in denial that my finals is coming up. Cannot believe so cepat another semester is ending already. Don't know whether I should be happy that time is passing by so fast or sad that it is passing by so fast. Can you believe that we are all 22 de.. or soon to be! Hahaha.. 5 more years later I'll be looking forward to drinking ur teas de!
Ok la.. stress de.. Cakap oso sengek de. Hahaha.. Neway, M.O.C. so do not stand for Master of Ceremony.. HAhahaha.. I know coz I bagi one.. hahahaha.. after all.. think about it la.. wat ceremony do hpc have rite? Hahaha.. Its.. Mother Of (Hot) Chicks.. See.. I put it in nice way okey! Hahaha.. So.. lin is the pimping hot momma. Hahaha.. unfortunately now dun banyak candidate to pimp.. But we can still pimp u la hor, Lin?
*feels darts shooting from penang*
So apa macam sama working life? More fun than studying? Can see yourself in that cubicle in one years time? Hahaha.. sounds scary right? Hahaha.. Luckily I got extra half a year compared to you guys.. *fuiyoh* Lega...
*ouchh... terasa banyak darts this time*
Okey la.. I should stop my boh liao post de. As you can see.. Its a trend. People who are under stress will post boh liao post. Example, Miss Chng Pao Pao.
Sighh.. I think now I'm at my outmost lowest point of depression. Stress for exam, two pimples just popped out (healing but still!), pokai (just bought tickets to cairns) and jobless (have to study.. so can't work). Can't wait for hols man! It'll be fun! Pao is gonna visit me.. Justine too.. and plus some of my other asean mates.. Yippies! Hooray.. And oh yea.. adrian coming also *blush blush*
Alright.. I should really cut the crap. Study time! Oi.. never wish pao and me lucks one! *Bish!*
Monday, May 29, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hana hana..good luck to Pao and Heng!
Post a Comment