Sunday, May 21, 2006

CORRECTION ALL THE WAY

Hey peeps! Wrong, wrong, wrong! Here's our list of pangkat for the HPC-ians :
1. Founder - Miss Loke
2. President - Chun
3. Vice President - Loh-Jo
4. Secretary - Hsuiyong
5. Treasurer - Pao Pao
6. MOC(Master of Ceremony, btw!) - me
Jolene, what's ur position? I forgot dy. And our latest recruit is Hooi Ching. And we sorta stop assigning positions to the members dy..hehe. Well, I guess I'm the most 'setia' member here coz can still remember our HPC hierachy..kakaka!
Hsuiyong, I'm not OKU no more..I know how to get to work everyday dy ;p
Pao, good luck for ur finals! I'm also eating chocolates everyday..after lunch..dunno why..am craving for it..ish! Getting fatter!
Jolene, how's ur results? Sure kheng wan.
Oh yeah, better go bug oour top 3 members dy..they don't blog wan..too busy dating dy..hehe.

No comments: