I feel that I should be contributing to this blog. Hehe. So will conjure up something to blog about. but my own personal blog also update once a week nia, apatah lagi yang nih.
Hmm. about the posts and all. haha. yalo. maybe all of us shud put this HPC thingy again in our MSN nick.hehee.but long time we din hear from chun d la.how's she?anybody that kept in touch with her ar?..
anyways we had this healthy weekend. refer to lin's post for her version of her story.hehe.so me, loke and lin went to gym on saturday morning. ever since we started this industrial training..all of us like damn healthy nia. one sleeps at 9.30pm..one sleeps at 11pm..even I who used to say up to wee hours in the morning (think birds chirping and all) go to bed,latest 3am, which is these 2 weeks nia..ahbo I 12am kong d.
Loh jo lazy..so she didnt join us..akhirnya even our shopping spree also tarak muncul.hmmph. my fault for appearing at loke's hse late.hehe so we missed yoga class which I really mengagung-agungkan lately..later the bodycombat & RPM was fine..but arms hurt la from the boxings. me and loke stayed for bodystep,that was horrible. both of us are void of coordination skills. totally. so clumsy.haha. then we went steam room and stuff..
me..on this health meal replacement thing ma (hehe, i dont mention in my other blog. cos not really relevant. but its this really healthy food la..makes me pangsai,keeps me full,tarak cravings (sure la..in KL everything not nice and expensive sure can control), yada yada..esp the fact tat it will help us lose weight!but I only take for lunch nia la..not so effective la.hehe. my uni mates lost kgs in a week!..but not relevant to this topic also. i was just going to continue with our trip. after gym we went for lunch at gurney..we ate at chepanze..as i was on my meal rep..i made a pact NOT to eat! but evil lin ordered pizza and evil loke ordered club sandwich. Maka,me being 'tam ciak' ate some of loke's sandwich, took a pcs of lin's pizza. maka beats the purpose of me taking the meal rep d for that day.hehe. the food there not bad hor..
after that..almost 4pm d..we started on our shopping spree. *wink wink. loke had this full MAC make-up on her face..looks real good on her! so sure she purchased lah..RM300++ i think..dont know what she bought also. Me leh, gatal although just spent RM180 on Stila the week before, ask the salesgirl try some products..and ended up with a MAC liquid eyeliner that I've so wanted to get long time d..cos the body shop eyeliner i use can smudge wan..end of the nite if u go clubbing u will look like u've been punched.
We even got dear loke a nice prezzie. =) in MAC also spent hours there d..then I went to sign up for Maxis supplementary line..my pre-paid macam spend a lot ma..sumore making calls so expensive..might as well change lo.i almost changed my hp no..but end up didnt after listening to loke's advice.hehe sure la..this no 5 yrs d,sure got 'kam jeng'. in the 20mins or so there..Loke got herself a nice pair of Nose heels..reali cepat. they went in,5 mins later they came out with the purchase d..sales ma.hehe..
then I splurged again on an irresistable eyelash panasonic eyelash curler. dont even ask why i got it..it's not even necessary.im just going to claim that the shopaholic ghost possessed me again cos this time i got 2 of it!(for the clinique free gift of course..it's this adorable 3pcs mini set)..so plan to give one to panathong for her graduation prezzie.hehe.
we spent time in bodyshop with yun-zia who dropped by..bought prezzie again.*hush hush who's it for.*wink..then hungry d..8pm++ so we went for dinner nearby pinghwa..beats the purpose of my meal rep again,cos I had laksa and 'jiu hu eng chai'(jellyfish kangkung)..shared with lin..but still big portion lah.hahah. satiated then we went back d..cos I had to erm...catch myself on TV?(duh..haha)
i went to loke's hse to watch lo..cos tak sempat go home d..nice program.but see see in the tv,look very tembam..so have to lose some weight la =(
Come sunday..Me and loke went to the gym again.*ta-daaa...not bad leh..I was pretty healthy u know..I even woke at 7am, went dimsum in taman pekaka with my grandma and aunt..ate a lot a lot..3 of us ate about 13-14 plates i think..hehe..tat's what the gym is for isnt it? hehez. we went for bodybalance(yoga + pilates + taichi), kickboxing and bodyattack(aerobics)..me and loke almost killed each other in kickboxing..so by the time of aerobics..we just selamba nia. lolz..i made a milkshake for myself wan..but had major cravings again,so me and loke went for lunch opp pinghwa..we had laksaa each, and ordered chee cheong fun and fried popiah sumore.
leading us to the equation..OUTPUT = INPUT.so dont think we burned any calories at all.haha.after that loke wait for her darling d..I went to find my fren...dinner i had Thai food at siriwan..4 ppl also can eat RM100++..yumyum..
but monday pretty healthy la..eat normal nia..but i busted dad's tire..will have to refer to my blog for that d..lazy type liao.okla..boss' boss on a visit from US today..so hv to rajin-rajin kerja..hehe
Man, I love hanging out with HPC-ians =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment