Thursday, May 18, 2006

History of HPC

IT all started with our founder.. Miss Lee Chun Lin. Many many years ago, on our hot petang.. during our compulsory Sports Practice.. Chun, Loke and me were the only Fry members. The most boh liao members de. Can curi tulang sure curi one.. Dat afternoon, if I am not mistaken, Loh curi curi run away from her Mahsuri house. Kesi kesi blending in among the green people with her purple PE t-shirt. But you noe la.. our sports practice damn slack one. Hahaha..

I can't remember what happen next de la.. You guys enlighten me la. I remember we chit chit chat chat.. den dunno how it lead to the formation of HPC pulak kih.. Next thing I know, everyone's ICQ nick starts with HPC.. to honour hpc lor.. (dat time ICQ still very heng.. no such thing as msn yet).

...bla bla bla..

Time went on but HPC spirit continue burning.

Anyway, can you remember any funny thing about HPC? I think the funniest I can remember was how Lin Lin ended up with her title.. MOC!! Hahaha.. honestly lin, I think at least MOC is better than OKU. Hahaha.. still can't help laughing when I think about Loh teasing you about being OKU. Hahaha!!!

p.s. wait.. is chun founder or is it loh? mana satu president? I can remember I secretary la.. and lin MOC.. then I can't remember de..

No comments: