You know how everyone had a graduation holiday... Sigh! I thought I have at least 2 months to enjoy. To makan puas-puas penang food before I go KL.
Manatau, not even 2 weeks in Penang, I already menang lottery issue by Mr. Chicken. Yes. Chicken pox lor. I suppose all of you also know already. Except the two boh sim one.. tahulah diri sendiri. One I haven't heard from her since she lesap from this Island. In fact, I think nobody heard from her. Maybe her abang jail her with wedding ring also nobody will know.
Thank god before I have to "kim chui" and "kena quarantine", I at least lepak with my hiao ones already. At least those in Malaysia.
The other day in Luna with Lin was fun. Bloody crap first time drink till so freaking ass drunk. Thank god my mom don't read this blog so I think I'm safe. I seriously couldn't walk straight. Jalan oso terhuyung-hayang. All thanx to my housemate who insist that since we are graduating we should DRINK. Cibs. I should have know what kind of 'cocktail' he prepared. 80% alco 20% juice. No wonder so bloody bitter. Cannot make me drunk in aus, make me drunk in KL pulak.
Thank god our dearest Lin can hold her drinks well, unlike me. Sorry la.. suaku here don't really drink very well. I take one cup of wine sebesar cawan teh nia, my whole face will flush like red light already. What more 3 bloody cups of god knows what.
Well... my abang wasn't in very good condition either. But he manage to drive me home safely, in ONE piece. All I know is that I passed out after I buckle my seat belt. Luckily we didn't meet any police on the road or else they would have thought that my abang drug me. Lol...
As for Lin, she manage home safely and soberly. Sorry ler.. I already passed out, cannot msg her de. But thank god my xhousemate took good care of her.
Ok.. enough of the celebration at Luna. Let's berganjak to celebration of food in Penang pulak. Our dear Pao must have at least round Campbell St. 50 times because when Loke picked me up from my place she already reach there. But she didn't know where to park. I told her Rolex shop which she already saw but I don't know why she didn't park anywhere there. Maybe she feel safer to be driving around instead of waiting around there? Forgot to ask her. Or maybe she really sesat. =_____=
Anyway, although I felt a bit feverish that night (actually that was the earlier symptom of my chicken pox but I didn't realise yet), I bertekad to bring loke to eat the yummy nasi briyanni and chicken tandoori at Hameediyah. Of course our dear friend enjoy betul the tandoori. Makan till tinggal bone and if boleh.. I think she will also use her lima jari liao. As for Pao, makan till her afternoon gym session wasted. Must ganti balik lima hari.
Hehehe.. as if makan at night not enough. Loke korek us up early in the morning the next day to go eat dim sum. So we head back to the same area and have Tai Tong for breakfast. This is my first time at Tai Tong in the morning. Usually I go there for dinner. Hahaha.. Sorry yea.. Never a morning person.
After makan habis we went back to her house and pok pok pek pek. OB kononnya declare our overnight illegal. Ceh... orang kat ITALY tak berhak to jealous. Lol...
Ok la.. nite nite! late liao
Signing out,
Your ever hiao secretary.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hey..merajuk d ar??
rot till how d??
boo hoo hoo...i miss hanging out with you all soooooooooooooo much!
Post a Comment