Damn.. Hahaha.. Vain (that is!)
When it is 1am in the morning and you feel damn demoralize to study, the thing to do is to cam whore in your bikini cause it is that time of the month and your boobs finally fit that bikini that you have bought for a year and kept it in the cupboard.
Dang.. I agree with Pao that WE should make this blog private. So friends and family who are interested in reading this blog. Please private mail me and I'll see what I can do about it. Will make it private by the end of the month and this is no April fool jokes.
Anyway, back to the update of the eyeliner shit thingy that I screwed up the last time. This time, using the correct eyeliner and not brow liner... A lot of difference I think. Plus learning from Pao, blusher is a must. Makes you look damn kawaii.. Hahaha.. Actually not really la.. Just makes you look more alive instead of a bland and bored empty face. As for pictures... Lipsticks makes you look like you have a lip. Damn.. I hate having lipsticks. But I tried taking two pictures, one without and one with. Bloody hell. What a difference.
Crap.. I'm getting vain. My abang must be feeling more threaten by this progress. His honey learning how to look more attractive. Hahahahahaha..
p.s. pao and anyone.. no stealing my pics and tabo in some other places. special pics for on hpcian eyes :)
2 comments:
si pek beh tong ur pic!!!
super vain
hahaha.. dun jealous.. u oso got a lot of vain pictures... just never share nia mah :)
Post a Comment