Tuesday, April 10, 2007

private announcement


I'm getting engaged.















HAhaha.. AS IF!

If I had you there.. damn good.

Just wanted to share my new style diary with you guys. Hahaha.. Damn vain I know.

mystylediary

ciao~!

7 comments:

H.C. Tan said...

ooooo new boots..!!!

H.C. Tan said...

checked ur new style diary. so much time to maintain so many blogs?..i one pun tak larat..now hv hpc and twohotchicks sumore..haha

happyashley said...

that one not blog oso.. mebbe can say blog oso la

photo blog.. :) after all got so many vain pic.. extra vain a bit lor

reddaisie said...

i tot u really getting engaged...siao po..dun make me excited ma :(

reddaisie said...

wah...cool blog..so many style..u wear them out not?? or just in ur room...so keng the fashion

happyashley said...

tis one is called study too much syndrome. believe the paranormal. hahahaha (^^,)

of course got wear out la.. abothen?

LinLin said...

cool site heng! ur so free la to go create another site..haha.salute!! more outfits pls!!