Friday, January 26, 2007

Super Hot

Lately, our dear friends Ms HP Pao sama Ms HP Ching duk semangat yoyo. Hopefully their impian untuk menjadi hot akan terjadi-jadi tahun ini. To show your support for both our dear fellow friends.. Please upload their motivational pictures below and send it to them when they low semangat.. hahaha..



Maybe I should have change the photos to ob's face and pao's face to make it more realistic. Hahaha.. Dat I leave to Pao to photoshop la, since lately she memang heng photoshop gambar.. as you can tell.

Nevertheless, I'm ending this Super Hot post with a message conveyed by our very personal super model with her super model pose...



*cherios.. have a great day*

next up: Chinese New Year Planning.

2 comments:

H.C. Tan said...

haihs..my weight stil maintain leh altho yoyo here and there. siennnnnzzzzz

reddaisie said...

Hey..
FYI..me kandas long ago d..
so i think for the time being..only OB duk yoyo..i will join her later..me lately..a bit tak sedar diri :(