damn i really love this picture. Im not Heng la, am OB here. saja promote Heng's look also. Actually we alwiz see Heng in such a nuanua eh look but actually she looks super stunning wan when she actually puts on make up..sumore with her new hairdo.. (cant wait to see it!!!) and I also want to see Heng in her XXL maybelline mascara. hehehe.But personally I would recommend eyeliners. =) Pencil if you're just starting to learn how to use it, when you become pro then move on to liquid ones. Me still noob, so I'm still using pencil wan nia. Sien.

See the difference? on another note I'm currently motivating myself with this picture (below)In case some of you do not know what yoga is...its a series of stretches yada yada yada..not meditation k!hehe.
but yoga is the way to get a body like jessica biel (above). 'Khiao' at all the correct places and elsewhere toned. damn i love her butt! oooohhh gtg d...hv to yoyo sebelum get ready for chungling nite..tataz~~
3 comments:
1. heng's pic i really beh tong la...sipek hiao..
Ob walaupun try to be hiao..still cannot beat heng..
2. the pic on the left it HP Pao..the one on the right is HP OB hehhee
3. yoyo is definitely the way to go gals...so get ur a** up and start yoyo..:P
ceh!!! u on the left??? BWahahahahaha. =P anyways yoyo la~ me so demotivated now coz yo 2 weeks d weight masih takde difference..
I all the while hiao one.. juz tak share share nia.. hahahaha
neway.. i wan to open challenge you all..
on the fourth day of chinese new year (or any other day.. we set later), let's have an apartment stay in batu ferringhi. Dat time... everyone must pakai bikini...
So buck up, girls!! I oso potong my supper a lot de.. *grins*
Post a Comment