I am back from the wilderness! Hahaha.. actually not really la. Back from a long holiday. These past 3 weeks have been full of ups and down. From sakit tenat to monetary exhaustion in Melbourne. LOL!
Shopping is fun in Melbourne. Better than Sydney. Which is why I always come back broke. Sob sob. Temptations of shopping is overpowering. Which is why I refuse to take into account how much I have spent in Melbourne. If I'm not wrong, approximately 400aud in total. Of course plus food and etc. Dat's a lot for a week rites?
I have always like australian designed dresses. They are so pretty! I thought well.. Maybe investing in one isn't too bad. Li Yuin and me was really bored dat afternoon as we wait for time to pass by. We both super kau bin pui as usual. Juz took a whole big stack of dresses/clothes to try on without any intention of buying any of them.
"Beware yea.. Sekali you try then you like it then.. DIE!"
Li Yuin warned me. I thought, "Won't la... they so pricey! Plus how nice can it be"
AARrrhh.. Well.. I end up buying one of those pricey dress. Cost me a fortune. Still do not know why I made that purchase but I really like the dress. Well, have to work harder then!
Jo Ooi: Wat drama you watching? I've been busy watching korean/taiwanese/japanese.. Hahaha..
UTMers: Finals coming up is it? See you all so pia one.. msn pun tak reply. Must be pia-ing for ur projects la.. GAMBATE
Pao: hahaha.. I m bAck! LOL
p.s. was thinking of putting up a pic on the dress that I bought. But I dun wan hear negative comments.. Hahaha.. so better dun.. Afterward heartache pulak! Lol!
Thursday, September 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hey went to melb AGAIN!!!
haiyo...
I want durian and fererro gelati!!!
I want all the yummy asian food!!!
I want the "nice view" in melb..
when will dunedin ever be like that??? :(
hahaha.. i oso wan
i tot new zealand in general quite pretty one..
*sweat*
Post a Comment