Hi girls....
Long time no talk..haha..well, has been busy and lazy as well..so is a bit passive recently..haha..anyway, how are you girls? I'm doing fine here, everyday also work...and this week, finally ended my first week of shift work. I have another 3 more weeks to go before I complete my whole cycle of shift. And as usual, cant wait for the 24 of every month, ie the pay day! Nothing much over here, kerja and then hang out with friends a little, chill out a little and most of all....DVDs...have been really crazy of HK dramas recently...can finish up to 5 DVDs a day! imagine that..no life huh? everyday stuck at home in front of the tv..and very very unhealthy.....
This month is fitness week in my hospital, so all our sport activities have to be tertanggung...haha..usually we would play tennis, badminton, ping pong....cant wait for the fitness thingy to end, so I can start to sweat out again..... friends commented that I'm fatter d..arghh!! how how?
Long time no talk..haha..well, has been busy and lazy as well..so is a bit passive recently..haha..anyway, how are you girls? I'm doing fine here, everyday also work...and this week, finally ended my first week of shift work. I have another 3 more weeks to go before I complete my whole cycle of shift. And as usual, cant wait for the 24 of every month, ie the pay day! Nothing much over here, kerja and then hang out with friends a little, chill out a little and most of all....DVDs...have been really crazy of HK dramas recently...can finish up to 5 DVDs a day! imagine that..no life huh? everyday stuck at home in front of the tv..and very very unhealthy.....
This month is fitness week in my hospital, so all our sport activities have to be tertanggung...haha..usually we would play tennis, badminton, ping pong....cant wait for the fitness thingy to end, so I can start to sweat out again..... friends commented that I'm fatter d..arghh!! how how?
Anyway, just a little thoughts to share....last night as I was doing my duty, I saw a 20-year-old armyboy meninggal dunia...in front of my eyes..heard that he fell from height....suppose to do some x-rays on his...but.....due to his weak pulse and finnally no pulse at all, the docs decided to cancel the request...so tragic to me...I mean, such a young person, just left the world without even saying goodbye to his loved ones.. I wonder how would his parents felt..so shocking...Girls, treasure life! Its too vulnerable....For those driving out there, drive carefully okie? tengok jalan...for those who are not, watch out for kereta!! take care friends!
3 comments:
hey Jo,
it's great to hear from you...
haha..yeala.me oso unhealthy..everyday sit on this pathetic chair and study nia..40 more days then exam will be over..then can be more healthy..:)
life is so unpredictable hor?? so we have really seize the day..maybe u shud do some charity instead of watching HK movies..hehhe
can't wait to meet up lu..most probably i will be going to sing.haha..FINALLY..
ok..u take care..and do some exercise yea..dun wana see a ballooned Jo Ooi..haha jkjk..see ya
jo's ballooned up figure's still our ichiban figure la pao...hahaha
miss u jo!
true true
JO OOI is our marie france rep
Post a Comment