Tuesday, May 20, 2008

HPC party!@

Hi HiaoPos...

Since Pao's plan to timbaktu sudah tak jadi.. since everyone no reply. How bout a weekend in KL? Can crash at my place or lin's (volunteer for her eventhough i tak tanya... kekeke). Then maybe we can bbq or steamboat or ber-60's party!!!

Ya.. I itchy buttock. Need to release my hiao hormones and dah la I berbulan-bulan never vent out my dancing rage. So.. tell me what you think ya babes? If its set. Then make it in JULY. Since JULY is special... coz you have three hiaopo's birthday... kekekeke!!!

OB: Will u be back by then?

A song to remind you of the past.. and to convince u to come down to kl for a girlie girlie wild nite in KL. I'll kurung my abang in cage ok? So it will be safe to come
Grin 4


2 comments:

reddaisie said...

hey i heard this song over the radio the other day...and it brings me back to those days....
yeah..we shud have one hiao party...one of the weekends in July...set a date peeps!!!

Jowl said...

argh!!! i miss the good old days!!!