Apparently Loke and Loh has been discussing HPC nikah plans. Lol... Seems like someone is suppose to get married this year, next year, the year after that, and another year after that. So Loh tell me to get in line. Coz she tarak mention gua punya date.
I told her.. I'll marry at 30 la. Then my friend say.. "WAHH!! Where can!!" HAha.. err.. I guess she is not the first la. I was talking to my housemate also. I told him I'll marry at 30. He say by then I sudah "tak productive". Thanks yea. Well.. ngam mah.. Kahwin kat 30 then terus pop pop.. hopefully dua biji at one time so that no need to do it twice. Then settle de. I rest my case. Lol..
Then there was the other day I told Pao I will kahwin lari.. since its cheap. You know how costly weddings can be rites? Well, I'll save the money up and go for luxurious honeymoon. Lol.. then again, those of you who knows me will say.. "as if ur parents will let you do that" =.=
Ok la.. if I ever do kahwin. Ever do have a wedding ceremony, I'll have one at the beach... with a dance floor. Just close family and good friends. Small and good. Then make sure u babes still have ur groove yea.. 7 years from now is a long time from now. Anything can happen but make sure u still maintain ur grooves for ur HP Heng here coz we gonna groove if the day ever happens. Lol...
OH yea.. then Loh was saying that her abang want football team. 11. I say gila. Women not production machine cays. We don't poo poo out babies. We actually give birth to them cays! If only guys are the one with a vagina instead. That will be totally fine with me :)
Sunday, November 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment