Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Pao the Picture Perompak

Why am I not surprise? Lol.. ok. Berita terkini. OB haven't left yet. But will do so one of these days. Either tmr or the day after tmr or a few days after tmr. Super undecided macam her la. LOL!

Talking about her, I think I like her mother like dat. Remind her this and dat. To the extend that I tell her to play 'safe' somemore. LOL!!

OK.. apart from that.. someone that always kih hiao here although her finals is coming up. I think I can sense why her hiao hormone raging de. Prolly coz somebody finally going AGE one year older.. One year nearer to her mid twenties. One year nearer to getting married. One year nearer to having kids. Hehehehe.. LOL!! *I think she is going to murder me liao.. better shut my mouth*

Anyway, have you girls realised that we know each other for a decade de? Kita sama-sama masuk SGGS at 13. Now 23. So that makes our friendship satu dekad rites? We should do something about it. We should celebrate! Hopefully with full attendance... but I guess dat's impossible since the Hiao-est of us all is on her way to hunky drop dead gorgeous Italian men. So if this time we make our attendance 7 out of 8.. can rites? So far, the max is only 6 which is during Loh and Lin's Bdae.

Hmm... wait a minute.. I think that time in Green Lane Kopitiam, there were 7 of us. The only one not around is.. ermm.. the Miss Photoshop. O_O

Ok la.. I think I should go sleep since I'm so bored. Muaks babes!

5 comments:

reddaisie said...

ciz..apa perompak..
yea..we shud celebrate our 10th anniversary...damn...we are old

happyashley said...

i'm young still! u nia old.. BLEK!

Jowl said...

good idea...i wana celebrate 1 dekad kita berkenalan also..haha..but when ah? since every1 is like so scatterred?

H.C. Tan said...

hahha i want to join wor!!! im coming back end of june 2008!

reddaisie said...

OB no need d la...we celebrate first..hahhaha