Monday, June 18, 2007

hp OB here!

now waiting for some files to transfer so kinda free..not actually that free..but free enuf la. craps what am I talking abt? hahaha.

the work is piling up
the weight is piling up
=( why nobody mentioned b4 that working is so fattening wan? its so so so so cold inside the aircond room hence the lots of eating. here like winter nia.hahaha

anyway u all know rite? im now working in an aircraft design company, XXXXX Limited. I din post up in my blog cos i sked la some of the agreement i signed got this terms etc that says cant talk abt job or sth wan...i also dont want to end up with a lawsuit. but HiaoEh Thinking is private, then can lorrrr...

working as a CFD aircraft engineer. starting pay rm2.5k..not very low, but not high either. and you know what, just now i just came across the payroll in the pc next to mine (I have to run many simulations in many computers de)...wahlao the ppl here all like salary power giler, which in fact I feel, overpaid. (for the work they are doing la I mean -_-") i think the payroll is top secret...but a KPC HPC person like me must live up to the reputation, so I ter-open the file. Here incremental high... *tsk tsk. then got one with 1 yr experience (whose task is to make fon calls whole day long and then claim company dinner--the indian guy next to my cubicle) salary is abt RM4.7k....crappy le... but most of the aircraft design engineers here that worked 1 yr d their salary is RM3.7k and above. Cos they started in this company ever since the company was established. some are really hardworking but IMHO if the aircraft wants to fly then they'd better employ better ppl. not that i'm any better la, since I can blog here hehe

this is my 3rd week working here d...officially my working hours is 9am-6pm but unofficially I've been staying back til abt 8pm-9pm to finish up some work sometimes. Last 2 weeks my Head of Dept (HOD) was not around cos he went back his country. So I had to take over his tasks lar. he is back so have millions of things to learn from him la.

I shall endure office politics! -_-" Cos sometimes the ppl here like to show some muka. But mostly are nice ppl lar. I guess. I hope. I want to stay here and learn things but at the rate things are going...there is barely enuf time to learn things...no time to even learn my Italian

Yeah girls, most of u do know d right, that I MIGHT, just might be going to Italy for 9 mths, sometime between this Oct-Dec. cos the scholarship from the Italian Embassy is supposed to be used up between Oct 2007-Sept 2008 so I think I can go anytime as long as it's 9mths. Initially I wanted to take up Master's but the fees is just too expensive. My scholarship is just 700euro every mth and also 2 way ticket to Italy. Now I want to switch to language course la..biarkan aje la walaupun 9months of learning Italian...I shud think this is the time to go see the world. Sick of working world d altho just 3 weeks. hehehehe. But now still pending the approval from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Italy whether they let me switch to language course or not. I really really really really hope so can lor. but don't know la. *prays hard. And I still have my Petronas bond to consider. I wanted to stay long term in this company, cos I believe I can learn a lot. But. Don't know la. Sometimes don't like the environment. Cos here some act like all high and mighty....not very humble. Probably la. Just preliminary observation. Actually......................to tell u the truth they are nice la...my excuse nia, cos they not lengzai at all. -_-"

signing off d, wanna do some work. my HOD wants to format his PC, tat's why now waiting for the files to transfer la. he just save his things nia. want to get me in trouble le him nampaknya.

ciao babes.

2 comments:

happyashley said...

its no longer private becoz loke lost her acc/password...

hahaha..

happyashley said...

lol... xxxxx.. damn cute. eh.. dun need to put 5x's one kua