HP Lin reporting in here..hehe. I know I know it's been a while since I last write anything here..opps..pai seh ar!
Yea, well, alot has been happening la..finished my training dy. Back to uni for almost 2 months liao. I'm now just left with an assignment due next mon and a presentation on my research paper due next fri. After that, my 2nd phase of fyp. Finished the sem oso d. Good news is I don't have any final exams, just small tests..yippie! Bad news is got fyp to continue which means hafta cut down on my hols..supposedly 1 month hols but gotta go back to work! Anyhow, I'm still gonna be rotting in Penang. A lot of bad luck stuff happening la..the worst is the flood thingy lo..I'm still soooo sim tia that my car's a wreck now..sob..sob! For more details pls refer to my blog..hehe.
Anyways, ytd was my gb's b'day so they had a drinking session in Glo. So I went with my sis. There's always this dancing show going on..and it's choreographed d la..I'm sure u guys have seen it b4. Ok, what I'm trying to say here is that..suddenly I had flashbacks of our dancing session days..where we would practice day and nite, countless counting of 1,2,3,4 and "u gotta follow the rhythm girl" for gatherings and campfires and we'd just go out there in front of hundreds of people dancing our butts off. Oh I do so miss those good 'ol times. Plus when we actually won Best Dance or Best Overall..it was such a fulfilling thing..sigh! Too bad we didn't take pics of those days huh, with our costumes and stuff. So I'm just gonna post up pics to remind us of our 60's dance group which of course consist of all our HP-ians la :)

Note : We need a complete HP-ians in one pic here! MIA is HP Pao, HP Chun Lin & HP OB
Okay, enough of rekindling of the past..so continuing with my story, while we're partying halfway, Glo got raided. I so happen to bump into another friend of mine who works in Intel while I was undergoing my training. His whole bunch of friends was all deported to the police station for urine tests. He's the only guy left not caught as he was not at the table at that time. Lucky him! But it was kinda silly coz they were not doing anything wrong. We were stuck inside for around 1/2 hour for nothing..darn it! After that we all came out and left the place. My friend came along with us as he has to wait for his friends to come out and then go fetch them..haha. 1st time I got involved in a raid in Glo. It usually happens in ChillOut..hehe. Well, that's the end of the story :)
So, I'm really glad to hear that most of you will be coming back soon :) Yea, as what Pao has said, make sure we have some outings.
Oo..Heng, how much is the trip? I'm kinda tight, financially..rm700 per month on my car is seriously killing me! Plus, that duration of time is when my last sem starts again ler..dunno can make it bo. On the other hand, I do so wanna go shopping..miserable-nya!
Last but not least, GOOD LUCK TO ALL THAT'S HAVING THEIR FINALS!
Signing off,
HP Lin
No comments:
Post a Comment